SR20 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SR20JET POWERED!!!
1,819 Posts
not much on a na. ide spend the money on a set of cams from jwt, or even the hks cams, there cheap but ive heard good things about them.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i think ima go w/ cams...i have an injen short ram intake which is my only mod besides my kyb agx's and eibach prokit. I was looking at jwt, but which should i get s3, s4, c1 billet? Any idea how much i should be spending?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Slow 96R said:
I'd say wait until Mike K. and JWT finish the S5 cams. ;)

from what i understand s3s = more low end power, s4s = more high end power...if this is correct what will the s5s give me and is there a release date?

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Slow 96R said:
I'd say wait until Mike K. and JWT finish the S5 cams. ;)

The S5's have already been tested, and they are ava. to buy from JWT now, from what I have read. If you are going to stay NA, it seems that S5's may be a nice choice for nice midrange with killer top end, with no need for valve springs.

·
GTIRoids
2,918 Posts
Speaking of header, yall see the #'s the new Hotshot makes (G6 I think). It was a huge difference from the last one! anyone know what it did in comparision to the others?

·
Registered
547 Posts
The ECU is great. I got mine for $400 on ebay. You can feel a difference it feels as if the motor had governor on it before i got it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts