SR20 Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
SR20DEbT
8,984 Posts
Badass car bro. Definately love the style of it especially that exhaust setup. I think I may have to try something like that.:D

I am thinking of doing blow-threw on my GTi-R. Did you have any issues? I could definately do without a massive intake pipe in my engine and do something simple like yours!

·
Turbo Cojones
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Badass car bro. Definately love the style of it especially that exhaust setup. I think I may have to try something like that.:D

I am thinking of doing blow-threw on my GTi-R. Did you have any issues? I could definately do without a massive intake pipe in my engine and do something simple like yours!
been running blow-thru without a problem for 2 years. just make sure you get the metal MAF adapter and not the cheap plastic one, those dont like boost :eek2:

·
Parts hoarder.. hehe
492 Posts
Heeyyyy... Jose.. The car is lookin good like usual.. I remember seeing you in Orlando.. lol.. Sitting in class talkin about B14's .. haha.. I've been slowly workin on my SE-R.. I ended up getting accepted into an Audi training program and moved to AZ for 5 months for training.. lol.. Now im back in FL just north of you, working for Champion Audi.. What have you been up to!?

-neil

·
Registered
135 Posts
superr sleeperrr!

·
BOOSTED XE-R
1,625 Posts
dude this thing was from 2 yrs ago

21 - 28 of 28 Posts