SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
seems like a good guy. shipped ASAP, got here ASAP, and he uses paypal!

he even took it upon himself to spray my cam so it would rust on delivery. :D

thanks Josh!

·
SE-R Protection League
1,242 Posts
I bought a set of inner tail-lights from Josh.
The item is in excellent condition as he told me.
Nice guy to deal with too.
Great deal from a Great seller.
Thanks Josh!

·
Master Cunnilingust
4,713 Posts
Bought sunroof parts from him. Everything was as specified and he shipped it quick. Great transaction. Thanks!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Josh is the man, he packed my a/c compressor very good and shipped it the day after I sent payment, I would buy again from him anyday. Thanks bro

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
Josh is a honest man and good to do business with, got some control arms from him even after Fedex botched things up!

·
Banned
148 Posts
paid with paypal and had patience with small difficulties. good buyer.

Dustin

·
Registered
30 Posts
I purchased B13 wiring for the fogs from him, everything went smoothly. He returned my pms quickly, and item was shipped fast. Great guy!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I bought a pair of t-top shades from him, and very happy with it. Got it in good time and a pleasure to deal with.
Thanks again Josh.

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
bought an nx console from him the other day. great shape, great communication, fast shipping. thanks again.

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Great seller, great prices, great communication, quick shipping. Would do business with Josh in a heartbeat. A+++++

·
Premium Member
3,482 Posts
Damn right A great seller, i just received my b13 wing i purchased from him and was in really good condition. thanks bro!!

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
Josh is a great guy to deal with. Would do business with him again!:biggthump BIGGTHUMP

·
Registered
116 Posts
Awesome guy to deal with, proactively followed up and made sure everything worked out okay. Super nice & friendly guy! Absolute pleasure to deal with!

:biggthump

·
Weekend Warrior
4,491 Posts
^x2 Josh is a very nice guy. Answers questions honestly to the best of his ability even if he writes a book. :tongue:

Another BIGGTHUMB for Josh :biggthump:

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
psssshhh.... josh .... great.... well he did let me sleep on his couch when i came and bought parts off him. so i dont know about his judgement...but he does help a person out whenever possible :D yup id recomend....and ask for the couch not the loveseat if you are over 5 foot tall.

·
New to the SE-R Game....
268 Posts
The Best person i have dealt with on this forum! Great guy....and very understandable:biggthump . I bought a mint wiring harness for dirt cheap. even gave me it insured! BUY from this guy! He's Great!lol

·
JDM freak
140 Posts
Josh you the man! never met anyone so patience lol!
Hope we can make business again soon!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts