SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone not so long ago (sorry I don't remember you're name right now) installed the JUN 264 with the 10.5 mm lift if i'm not mistaken and said they felt stronger than the S4's. Just wondering, did you ever dyno the car with these cams in? I'm very interested in these cams and i'd like to know how they did against the S4's. TIA

------------------
Jorge

'96 SE-R

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Christmas time man. I'm at school and don't know where there is a dyno around here. The car basically sat for a month (parents started it once a week and drove it a few miles) Last weekend I brought the car up to school and it felt stronger than the last time I drove it. I could spin all the way to redline in first, chirp second and third. You guys will be the first to know my dyno results.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift)

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

------------------
Jorge

'96 SE-R

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
no problem.

------------------
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift)

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
I didn't think JUN cams could be used on a dyno.

------------------
'93 SE-R, for sale soon
'91 SE-R, future racecar
'00 Lightning, future SE-R puller

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
I think with the amount of rice cakes your gonna be making, I think your hands are gonna be tired from the roller. :)

------------------
Mark Merliss
97 SR20 SE-R(Pacific sun blue)

[email protected] w/ s4's,jwt ecu, muffler, and a styrafoam air filter.

·
Registered
858 Posts
good one Mark
hehe!

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header, ACT HDS/S clutch,PR CAI with POPchgr,2 1/2"OD test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4"ID superturbo ex., ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos with 60 shot jet. and much more goodies!

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
My ecu is going to be hurt when we put those s4's in my car for testing purposes?

------------------
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift), Mille Magnia Spider wheels

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I realize with the extreme amount of power I am making I may have difficulity keeping the car on the rollers, but I'm going to give it a whirl.

------------------

1 - 9 of 9 Posts