SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
I'd say the 264's with the 10.5mm lift would work pretty well with turbocharged sr20's. The smaller lift and duration would most likely work well, although I'm not an expert by any stretch. Perhaps this is a better question for the list.

------------------
97 Super Black 200sx SE-R
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift)

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Haven't heard of anyone stateside with them. Jimmy from EIP tuning just bought some JUN 280's, but I'm not sure if he's got them in yet.

------------------
Hotshot CAI, custom 2.5" catback with dynomax super turbo muffler, Hotshot header, UR pulleys (2 set), JWT ECU, Stillen FSB, Courtesy RSB, V-Racing Buzz seat with custom seat bracket, JUN CAMS (264's 10.5mm lift)

·
Hi Officer, how ya doin'?
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What is the compatibility with the JWT ECU? More specifically, are the 280's considered more of a S3 or S4 cam set for ECU reprogramming?

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
The 280's are huge. They are comparable to the C3's in terms of duration and are close in lift I believe. The JUN 256's and 264's are closer to the S3/s4 grinds. My cams work fine with the JWT ECU with the s3 cam program. We'll see if they make more power in a few monthes.

------------------

1 - 8 of 8 Posts