SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes it is me on the board finally. JUN Boy. Craig from CT. I will be going to the dyno within the next 3 weeks or so. I have the JUN 264' cams with what they call the 11.5" lift. They also make a smaller 10.5" lift version which I had a couple of years ago. I also have the JUN valve springs. Last year I had the S3 cams with the S3/S4 program. I am still running that ECU. By seat of the pants the JUN cams seem to make more power especially more on top. They pull all the way up to 7,800. I wish JWT would at least test a couple of other companies like JUN or Tomei and have a program out for them. When I get some dyno figures I will let you know, but I am definitely happy with JUN'S products!!!

------------------
PSYCHO SE-R

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Whats up Craig? It's Ryan. How much do those cams cost again?
When are you swapping out that ECU?

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
Registered
705 Posts
JUN SUCKS!!!!! j/k. Congrats, you finally made it to our humble aboad.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
353 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
JUN SUCKS!!!!! j/k. Congrats, you finally made it to our humble aboad.
</font>
If JUN made bulletin boards, Craig wouldn't post here :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hey Craig, I see you were afraid of the JUN/JWT shootout at dyno day over the weekend (let the trash-talking begin :)

Rob

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yo Rob!!! I am a manly man. I have Hair on my chest (that explains the Italian Part). JUN Rules!!! I would have have come but my car is in the body shop and waiting for it to come back. (Jay H can vouge for that). I plan on going to the dyno within a couple of weeks of when I get the car back. Well see how good the JUN's stack up. I plan on making it to the convention anyways. See ya there!!!

Craig "JUN" Damaschi
(who knows maybe i'll switch to TOMEI) :)

------------------
PSYCHO SE-R

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Craig Damaschi:
Yo Rob!!! I am a manly man. I have Hair on my chest (that explains the Italian Part). JUN Rules!!! I would have have come but my car is in the body shop and waiting for it to come back. (Jay H can vouge for that).

</font>
Now now now kids lets keep this feud freindly, LOL. Lets see how my new s4's stack up against JUN's hehehe.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts