SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and i found nx calipers and center console.

the best part about it is that it was 1/2 off day, so i got everything for the mere price of $14.50. dah.

calipers look good, just really dirty. i might rebuild them though. anyone got a site on how to rebuild calipers. doesnt look too hard.

maybe ill put them on and the next midwest geek out.

joshua

·
hasta la victoria siempre
5,614 Posts
Laly said:
and i found nx calipers and center console.

the best part about it is that it was 1/2 off day, so i got everything for the mere price of $14.50. dah.

joshua

:eek: Great find. Good luck with them.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
you can always return the calipers as cores...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that was the plan, to return them as cores. how much will they cost me new if i return them with cores. i figure rotors will cost me about $30.00 each and about $50.00 for good pads.

also how much to the ss lines cost. thanks

joshua

·
Registered
200 Posts
just go get the seal kit from nissan for like $30, it takes like 20 minutes to replace the seals. Then go at it with a wire brush/wire wheel in a drill/grinder.

just push a 1/4 extension through the brake line bolt hole to push the piston out, pull it out of the boot. Then try to get the little clip out of the boot, If you cant get to the clip just rip the boot, your going to replace it anyways, then pull the clip out. Replace the little rubber ring inside the piston cylinder, replace the boot/clip, grease everything up with the supplied grease, and slide the piston back in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.