SR20 Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
SilverBallSpecV said:
Shhhhhhhh! We dont need that getting out! ;)
OH YES WE DO! Any time a stripper gives you her real name and thinks that your name is JACKSON DIAMOND... is certainly worthy of recognition!! LMFAO! :D

·
Tools on order
1,758 Posts
Not much, we stayed Sunday night and decided to hit up Sammy's. Well this hottie there decided she had the hots for JD, well 4 of us left early including JD. She told the guys that stayed that she thought our friend was really cute and gave them her real name and number. They told her Russ's name was Jackson Diamond and she believed it.

·
Premium Member
9,409 Posts
I heard you guys went to the "club". I got back to my room and I though Rick was going home Sunday, but he was just getting back to. I didn't know you guys were going, or I would have gone. We just went to dinner, then hung out at the bar until it closed.

·
pwnd
3,456 Posts
If the guys going though TN would have spoken up, instead of a hotel in Manchester, I could have given free rooms here. Just have to wake up early for when I went to work but eh why not. Just a few miles from Lebaon anyway. I live on exit 74a off I65....

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Damn dudes....I had a blast out there and got back to NM this past sunday after taking another week and a half on the road going to Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, and finally back here...

Anyway, the total trip was 5200 miles on the G20 and 177,000 on the odometer now...it was well worth it. Cant wait for the next one...

BTW..Ive got tons of photos, just waiting for them in the mail right now...Ill post some and send CD's out to the rest of you that want them...

·
No soup for you
2,266 Posts
Yahnozha said:
Damn dudes....I had a blast out there and got back to NM this past sunday after taking another week and a half on the road going to Atlanta, Orlando, Miami, New Orleans, Dallas, and finally back here...
Pat,
You guys passed right through and didn't even say what's up? I'm wounded, truly ;)

John

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Man, Im sorry about that...I didnt have your number...besides, I had to give the girly some quality time for spending an entire weekend with the car guys :)

BTW, if you havent eaten at Mr. B's do so, that place kicks ass!!!

Oh, and if anyone needs a place to crash for the night on the way to CA for the next convention, Im about 12 hours from LA.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts