SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just got my nx center console with the compartment / armrest. looks great and fits perfect .2 minute install nice mod for the interior of my classic! 89 bucks from courtesy sweeet!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I left a message for you on the forum events.
well my cars altenator went and i had to fix it ,then the rest of the guys couldn't make it. I really wanted to go though.

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Any pics? would love to see the install. people always be talking about it, i would like to see how it looks. how was the install? straight up bolt in everything lines up and fits? would like to see it wouldnt mind having an arm rest.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's more of an elbow rest.that the rest part opens up and it has a compartment for like a cell phone and smokes. comes with a different ash tray for back seat riders. 2 screws next to shifter on sides and two clip things on side next to seat ,lift up shift boot ,take off ,put in the new console and that's it put screws back and putauu Gangsta lean!
my boys doug it they said it looks phat! I've been sending ben pictures but I don't think he's getting them.digital camera also can get a scanner don't know how to send them not my computer. I have web tv. new jack stuff.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
He sent me ONE file with a "VNA" extension. I responded with something to the effect of (in JizzSpeak) "WTF is a VNA file? GIF, JPG, something like that dood! Shieet...."

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
Guessing its a propratary program extesnion. who knows. used to know a site that listed EVERY extension on it and what program to use, but dont remember what it is now. i really want to see this
please.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
What year and from what model (1600 or 2000) did the console come from? Sounds awesome

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I took some pictures with a digital camera and also the console and the car engine etc. now what do i do? how should I send them E-mail?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
any year 91-93 I chose 91 and ask for the black one nx 2000 sweet, trust me on this one!

G

·
Start an account with www.photopoint.com (free) and up load the pics to that. now when you are in your photopoint albumclick on the pic you want till it is the only thing on your screen. Now copy the url from your address box in your browser. to post the pic on the UBB all you have to di is put the address you just coppied and put
(no spaces) you can get all this info from the FAQ at the start page of this site.

laf.cioe.com/~benbobbo/NonCGI/ubbcode.html

this will help you.

MarC
if all else fails e-mail them to me and I will set it up for you.

[Edited by ser_200sx (12-07-2000 at 12:29 AM).]

G

·
Damn, I'm dying to see these pics!!! Even though I'm not gonna have my SE-R that much longer, it would still be cool to see what I could have been leaning my arm on all this time for so cheap, instead of the damn e-brake housing!

Chris B.

~jealous of the NX's interior and t-tops~

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by redman007:
just got my nx center console with the compartment / armrest. looks great and fits perfect .2 minute install nice mod for the interior of my classic! 89 bucks from courtesy sweeet!
</font>

G

·
hey redman007 sounds like your the guy i met at rampage queens i'm not exactly sure but we spoke about converting my 92 classic to jdm specs u wre also with another guy henry i beleive his name was but if u are the same person i would love that information

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ya that was me dead SE-RIous! What's up chief? finally found the forum huh?

G

·
yeah i found the forum later that night, but i've been real busy with work cause of the christmas holiday. But just recently i broke the rocker arm,decided 2 get another engine since it was covered under warranty. The car is at rampage as we speak, the engine should be in on monday thats why i looked u up on the forum, i think i still have your information, but i thought this would be easier. that way i could get everyones feedback. dawm i miss my car, i've been down for a week now and i can't stand it. i figured since the engine is out already i could take the advice that u and henry gave me about removing the restrictions. i've been riding around looking 4 your car but i've never seen u where r u exactly.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How the hell did you break a rocker arm! downshifted one to many gears? I e mailed you the info. get the rocker from courtesy nissan tell them you heard of them from se-r .net and you'll get 25 % off. call me after 6 and we'll hang out. courtesy is 1-800-527-1909

·
pwnd
3,455 Posts
come on cant anyone post these damn pics. email them to me or something i want to see this bad. i will post them or something as long as its a .bmp or .jpg or some reconizable file extension it doesnt matter to me.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts