so does it make sense to show us the front, theyre contradicting themselves

·
jo mom
502 Posts
DaGenesis said:
"you can look at this car from 2 POINTS OF VIEW :
in it, or behind it"

so does it make sense to show us the front, theyre contradicting themselves
Yup, thats the first thing i noticed too. Marketing morons.

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
We got a perscription pill bottle for the altima. I cant remeber what it said on the bottle, but it was catchy. :rolleyes: Anyway, about a week later, we got an apology from Nissan stating that some people complained because they were afraid of the bottle due to the anthrax scare even though there was nothing but a brochure in it.

·
Zed's dead baby
336 Posts
Whats with all that Japanese writing on the Se-R add? There is a similar add in the new SCC, and I was like "huh?". Too bad it doesnt come from the factory with Japanese writing all over it. :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
I got the same letter regarding the giant pill bottle. It was cool they sent an apology, but they really didn't need to do it. I have to admit, when I first saw the giant bottle on my doorstep, I thought, Uh-Oh, but as soon as I saw the Nissan return addy, I knew it what it was. A week prior I had received a doctors prescription from Nissan, so I can't say I was shocked to be receiving more of their stuff on Altima.

Also, Did anyone else get a pack of the new Z playing cards? I thought it was cool. The Note read: 'thank you for your interest in the new nissan z. Until more information is available, heres something to help you pass the time.'

1 - 7 of 7 Posts