SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
But, i just waanted ot know if anyhting iteresting is happeneing over here lately, like people claiming that a cold air intake adds 20HP to the wheels or anything?! HAHAHA....ill always remember that crackhead.
</font>
Uh... you know he was just screwing with us, right?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Ryan, I tried to find you at Carlisle but you were not around. I talked to your boy at the tent with the yellow WRX and I went over to the nissan section but I couldnt find yo' ass anywhere. Just tell me when you are headed up here again.

BTW, I got my SE-R(1993). It has a salvage and flood title though
I paid $1,500.

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Ben98SentraSE:
LOL

Are you bored, Ryan?

</font>
Yup

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Registered
705 Posts
nope
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Sheabird:
Ryan, I tried to find you at Carlisle but you were not around. I talked to your boy at the tent with the yellow WRX and I went over to the nissan section but I couldnt find yo' ass anywhere. Just tell me when you are headed up here again.

BTW, I got my SE-R(1993). It has a salvage and flood title though
I paid $1,500.
</font>
Yeah, I heard someone asked for me. I was around, guess we just missed each other, Its a big place. I saw in another post you got your car. Congrats! I was just up at my budys this past weekend and mihgt be again this sunday. maybe we can hook up sunday some time. I wanna check out your car.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Matrix FSTB, Stillen GTR grill

·
Premium Member
1,619 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by RPWSER:
But, i just waanted ot know if anyhting iteresting is happeneing over here lately, </font>
I'm pretty close to buying another Sentra SE-R to turn into a racecar (NASA PS4 and SCCA ITS).

------------------
'93 Sentra SE-R, daily driver and track/autox toy

·
Registered
504 Posts
Hey Pat,

Are you going to buy a built one? Or build it up yourself? Are you and Joe H. going to start competing for the number of SE-Rs you each own?!?

Andy
'91 SE-R
'00 GS-R

·
Registered
705 Posts
I havent been in the classics forums too much lately, obviuosly cuz i dont pay as much attention to them as i do the b14s, cuz, well...i have one. But, i just waanted ot know if anyhting iteresting is happeneing over here lately, like people claiming that a cold air intake adds 20HP to the wheels or anything?! HAHAHA....ill always remember that crackhead.

------------------

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
LOL

Are you bored, Ryan?

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

1 - 8 of 8 Posts