SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Any Interesting in getting a GB together for these? They would work with your de,ve, and det whether you have cams or not.

Most people use them to dial in more overlap for N/A s3's,s4's,s5's ETC
If you are turbo you can reduce overlap and pick up a few more ponies.
Those of you with VE cams can do the same, If you are looking to get the new JWT cams in the future this a great way to pick some up now and learn how to tune them with your stock/16ve cams.

Who's interested? Target price is around $100 shipped
O

·
Registered
434 Posts
I might be interested depending on dates and such. ~josh

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes they can be used in the rr head...There doesn't seem to be much interest I would like to have a minimum of 12 people to entertain the idea.

O

·
Registered
999 Posts
i am willing to get into a GB for these, i hope more people are interested since $100 shipped sounds like a really good deal.

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
rmsstyle said:
You can put me down for a set
I'm down as well. I assume that these will work with Tomei 256's as well as JWT S3's right?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Put me down for a set!

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
Keep me updated on this please.

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I will start the ball rolling...when this is set up I will close this thread and we can go from there...stay tuned.

O

·
Registered
999 Posts
how many people will we need to get the cam gears at this price? because by the posts on this thread there should at least be nine including myself that are interested.

·
aka Mr Ryte on G20.net
1,478 Posts
Rico55 said:
how many people will we need to get the cam gears at this price? because by the posts on this thread there should at least be nine including myself that are interested.
Agreed. I also made a link to this thread on G20.net as well.

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
For all of you that are interested im going to do something very special...stay tuned this will be a deal to watch.

O

·
Registered
999 Posts
definitely gonna keep an eye out for this GB, these would work great for my project in progress...keep us posted please...TIA and PEACE!!

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
interested

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.