SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Installed a set of jwt c3 cams in our race car lastweekend AWESOME!!!!!!!
dyno runs are as follows 179.9 whp, 137.7 ft/lbs of torque. sorry i misread the dyno charts last post, they were actually 174.4 whp and 147 ft/lbs of torque. our car will now reach 200 kph(124 mph) on the back straioght of Mosport Intnl speedway(it would only reach 190 before.
Notice we lost alittle torque and want to regain it. Has any tried to dial the C3's in to compensate for head and block machining???
it seems you don't get a cam profile card when you order these cams.

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by dgerryts:
Installed a set of jwt c3 cams in our race car lastweekend AWESOME!!!!!!!
dyno runs are as follows 179.9 whp, 137.7 ft/lbs of torque. sorry i misread the dyno charts last post, they were actually 174.4 whp and 147 ft/lbs of torque. our car will now reach 200 kph(124 mph) on the back straioght of Mosport Intnl speedway(it would only reach 190 before.
Notice we lost alittle torque and want to regain it. Has any tried to dial the C3's in to compensate for head and block machining???
it seems you don't get a cam profile card when you order these cams.
</font>
What car is this in, a sentra or 200? I am hoping 200 to know how the C3 cams act in the lowport head. How does the car idle in your opinion?

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
I think you can safely assume its a B14. Awesome dyno numbers. Debating on what I should do as far as cams go.

------------------
Stormy
'98 SE(R) w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Spings, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), Brembo X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies
www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
I think you can safely assume its a B14. Awesome dyno numbers. Debating on what I should do as far as cams go.

</font>
Sell me yours. Then decide.
If I don't by Juns first. I like a change from the norm.

------------------
Sean
97 SE-R w/PR CAI,Unorthodox UP,AEBS Header, Courtesy Exhaust, and Pretty looking pedals and shift knob

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Actually, it's an NX2000. Here's the mod list from a previous post:

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">currently our engine is running all the basic mods(300zx pistons,piston coolers,nismo head gasket, extrude honed intake, hot shot header, custom ground race cams from Sunbelt Performance(they are a few years old),lightened flywheel,underdrive pulleys,adjustable cam gears) right now compression is at about 225 psi across all cylinders. We run a 60% race gas and 40% 94 octane gas through Q45 injectors, at 60 psi. the timing is set at 14 degrees and it has a programmable ecm. t stat has been removed and replaced with a reducer(current temp while on the track is about 185 degrees F.)</font>

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Soupaflie:
Originally posted by Storm88000:

</font>
Sell me yours. Then decide.
If I don't by Juns first. I like a change from the norm.

Hehe. Don't worry, as soon as I am selling my S4's I'll post here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts