SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
8,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a testimant to the fact that the JWT clutch set up (Pressure plate, stock disc) is great. This is when my car only had an POP intake, Borla Muffler, 1st Generation Stillen header and ECU. No suspension, 15X7's and Falkens.

http://laf.cioe.com/~benbobbo/ianjiggyroom/Just_an_Intake_and_muffler_with%20_JWT%20_Clutch_%20Set_%20Up.mpg

I have a little more power now but the clutch is kind of worn. It still chirps 2nd gear after a tranny swap, motor swap, several track events (drag and roadracing). I would recommend it to anyone. I hear that they have a new set up that they recommend. Whats the deal with that?

[This message has been edited by Pretty White (edited 07-16-2001).]

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
I too have that setup, had been in my car since I bought it and who knows how long before that. I like the feel and it performs as expected.

------------------
Paul
'92 NX2000 w/ mods

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
how much is this setup??

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Right at $300. The PP is $225 from JWT and the clutch is right around $70. You might save a few dollars from ordering the stock disc from Courtesy and getting your "I'm an SE-R listmember" 25% discount.

I LOVE the JWT clutch. I can't STAND driving SR20s with stock clutches anymore. I'm spoiled.

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts