SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys what jwt setup do i want if i am going with a det engine (avenir or u13) with stock stuff, 8.5 cr ofcourse... im looking to find someone on this forum selling there ecu maybe if there going to upgrade thiers. so if anyone knows where i can find one with the programs i need write me back

thanks alott!

jake

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
If your leaving it stock then you need to specify these things.
Model B13 or B14
Compression 8.5:1
Injector size 370cc
Fuel pressure 3Bar
MAF STOCK
If you plan to run more than stock boost, I'd suggest more fuel than stock. Then you'd need a different ecu setup.

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
ok well he is the plan. i was going to go with jgy for alot of my stuff sence they have pretty good deals on products.

i was looking for a bb or an avenir for somewhere in the $1300
clutch $315
MM inserts $75
jwt ecu programmed for cobra and 72 pound $500
cobra maf $200
3" downpipe $200
apex-i afc $319 (is this is good product or should i stick with greddy?)
turbo timer $75
fmic $500 (make my own pipes and get a good core, any recomendations??)
walbro $100
gauges $100

=$3684 and what about $200 in tax and shipping

my limit is 4k

this is my plan as of right now if anyone has any better suggestions or corrections, inform me !! thanks guys

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ohh yea and with 4k i want to be driving the car ! i dont want to spend 4 k and have a bunch of **** sitting around!! not installed and hafto wait longer im sick of waiting and now i have 4k in cash and want to get this project done!

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i would probobly need a fuel rail and 75 pound injectors also around $145
and 75lb $85

add $220

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well what i posted is what i knew i needed .. or actually its what comps are being sold at jgy so i dont gotta wait!!

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
sr20veb13 said:
hey guys what jwt setup do i want if i am going with a det engine (avenir or u13) with stock stuff, 8.5 cr ofcourse... im looking to find someone on this forum selling there ecu maybe if there going to upgrade thiers. so if anyone knows where i can find one with the programs i need write me back

thanks alott!

jake
Why ask what comp you want when you just posted it. You said Stock stuff. 72lber's and a different Maf are not Stock stuff. There is a WTB (Want to buy) section where you'd want to post stuff that your looking for. I'm sure a mod will move this for you.

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i didnt know that was all i needed! i was just copying a comp that jgy was selling.. and i doubt i could use some 72lbers anyways .... i just always read people stuff like cams, cr, manual, injectors, maf... i just wasnt sure if all i needed was that

so i guess your saying all i need is c/r, maf, m/t, injectors, ???

·
Registered
803 Posts
You also posted the price for 1 injector, you need 4. $4K sounds like a nice T28 kit ready to go.

·
pimpin since 03!
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thank you for clearing that up! i totally wasnt thinking... i really wanted to go with a kit the problem is, i am going to go with a full bb engine. that comes with a t25.. i dont want to put a kit on this crappy de i have its got 180k on it

·
Undecided
4,132 Posts
Just call JGY. They will tell you what you need. Start off the convo saying. HI I have 4K and want a turbo setup. If you want to be cheaper and source parts individually, then you have a lot of searching to do around the forum. Happy turboing :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts