SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nostalgic for Classics
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***** SOLD *****

$425 shipped to 50 U.S. states.

Jim Wolf Technology ECU for B13 (91-93) 5MT, high-port (naturally aspirated, stock injectors, stock MAF).

Used in my 1993 SE-R for about 8 years, works great. The original Jim Wolf labels have faded a little bit, but this is the real deal. It looks beat up in the pics below, but it was just from speaker cables sitting above the ECU. More than one person has asked me for the inside pics, so someone must have been burned on the forums before? :( I was impressed with how clean and shiny the inside looked.

I'm partially returning my car to stock to get ready for a sale next year. :confused: :(

** Updated with photos **

For more details see JWT site for NA part ESER1-NMF00: http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/customer_part_detail.asp?PartID=187

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
$425 shipped to 50 U.S. states.

Jim Wolf Technology ECU for B13 (91-93) 5MT, high-port (naturally aspirated, stock injectors, stock MAF).

Used in my 1993 SE-R for about 8 years, works great. The original Jim Wolf labels have faded a little bit, but this is the real deal.

I'm partially returning my car to stock to get ready for a sale next year. :confused: :(

More details see JWT site: http://www.jimwolftechnology.com/customer_part_detail.asp?PartID=187
lets see pics, so theres no confusion on the item at hand

·
Nx2K all the way....
63 Posts
what program is it for? just speed limit and higher redline well let me know cause i just a B13 and need a jwt ecu for more power... i will buy it just let me know i will pay cash....hit me back

·
JWT Addict
569 Posts
Someone should jump on this at that price provided he has pics of the insides of the ECU.Makes the SR like day and night as far as daily performance.

·
Nostalgic for Classics
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
what program is it for? just speed limit and higher redline well let me know cause i just a B13 and need a jwt ecu for more power... i will buy it just let me know i will pay cash....hit me back
Original post updated with photos, and as requested by some, of the inside with the JWT daughterboard. Did a forum member get screwed on a faked JWT ECU before?

This is a naturally aspirated program that will work with basic upgrades (I/H/E/pulleys, etc.), but you would have to send it to JWT if you want to use larger injectors, a bored out MAF, and of course a turbo.

·
JWT Addict
569 Posts
Did a forum member get screwed on a faked JWT ECU before?
Not that I know of,but always good to post pics of the ECU guts so that everyone can see its the real deal.

Good luck and nice pics,this mod is well worth the money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts