SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 94 classic. And plan to go turbo in the future. I was thinking of picking up a used ECU to send in to JIM wolf. Had a question. Will any ecu from a 91-94 work or is it 94 only?

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Salvisol82 said:
I have a 94 classic. And plan to go turbo in the future. I was thinking of picking up a used ECU to send in to JIM wolf. Had a question. Will any ecu from a 91-94 work or is it 94 only?

It depends. If you have an OBD1 ECU, you will ahve to get a 91-94 OBD1. However, if you have a 94.5 OBD2 Ecu, you will have to get an OBD2 ECU. Good Luck!

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
SR20 in the 200 said:
man, you spend too much damn time online

Me? LOL, not really, just whenever im at my house, im usualyl sleeping or online, but recently ive been at my house more cause i ahvent been workign the last week. :)

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah I'm definitely obd1. NO o2 sensor after the cat and my car was made in Fall 93. I just wanted to know because on the JWT website. They list 91-93 ecu's. 94's have their own ecu's. And the b14's also their own. If all ecu's will work that would be cool because I could buy whatever. But I'm just trying to make sure.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I have a ecu for sale out of a 93 G20 obd1. You can easily make me a resonable offer... just let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah no cash for that right now. Just wanted to know my stuff so when I have the money. I'll know what to buy. Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Salvisol82 said:
Yeah no cash for that right now. Just wanted to know my stuff so when I have the money. I'll know what to buy. Thanks guys
No problem, just trying to clear up some space. ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts