SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In order to expedite a transaction between the buyer of my turbo SE-R and myself, the JWT ECU was removed.
So:
91-93 Manual Tranny SE-R
POP program
Turbo
370cc injectors

The ECU worked great in my SE-R sr20det, and I'm sure it will provide the same wonderful performance.

And the best part is... drum roll please... NO TURNOVER TIME REQUIRED. This beauty will give you a wonderful tune right out of the box as soon as it arrives . If you're just starting on the turbo road, this setup is a great place to start. I had a blast with it and I'm sure you will too.

$550 shipped

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wish I could put it in the car I got, but I don't think a Maxima is compatible.

Price lowered to $525 SHIPPED!!

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
What is the compression ratio? Stock or bored maf? 3-bar 4-bar. pop program or turbo? i think they are different, if not can you explain it to me? Little lower on the price and i would be interested they are about that cost brand new.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
3bar, pop program and turbo (has the POP intake with K&N airfilter), stock maf, and for the compression ratio...

I believe it has the sr20de compression ratio because it says 91-93 SER MT. However I used it on my sr20det equipped SE-R and it ran beautifully. Here is everything it says on the label...
Jim Wolf Technology
P.O.P Upgrade package
91-93 SER MT
370cc INJ + TURBO
ESER1-TMFOO

I will contact the original owner of the car (same guy that bought it back from me haha) paNX2k&SE-R on here. If you need any further clarification I'll have Matt help.

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
thanks for the quick reply. I am interested in the compression ratio it was tuned for. if you can figure that out let me know. thanks. got your pm also. thanks

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"the ecu is for 8.5:1 but I've heard that since jwt is pretty conservative you can use them on 9.5:1 also." -from original owner

I am selling it as a 8.5:1, but if you want to try it on a 9.5:1 then feel free.

It worked wonderful on my car and I hope it can do the same for yours.

Paul

·
SE-R Searcher
1,861 Posts
SE-Rfornow said:
"the ecu is for 8.5:1 but I've heard that since jwt is pretty conservative you can use them on 9.5:1 also." -from original owner

I am selling it as a 8.5:1, but if you want to try it on a 9.5:1 then feel free.

It worked wonderful on my car and I hope it can do the same for yours.

Paul
i'll just spend the few extra bucks and get the right part. sorry.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold to MarkSR20... great professional buyer!! Will post feedback as soon as transaction is complete. Mod please lock.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts