SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I don't get banned for posting this =P

Anyone ever see a k20 swap in our SR cars? Is it even possible? I mean besides having money in the bank of course, but like realistically speaking?

·
SR20DE to 4G63T
705 Posts
No. Just no. Be like me and plan to buy a Honda for K20 swap. I am one of those guys who just doesn't agree with cross swapping between brands. Just no.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love NX's... Mine was totaled and I look to buy another one if I don't get a newer model like a zx or a Z..

I figure the power gains will be better than a SR all day long and I still get to drive the car I love, meanwhile not have to worry about my car being a prime target of theft, as well as less suspicion from cops by driving a NX =)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Linking my threads not only wastes space, provides useless information, and is no worse than "Not searching." The only thread that I found that was of some use to me was;

http://www.sr20forum.com/200sx-se-r/175349-i-know-*bad*-question-ask.html

So unless you can link me to a thread with more information, please don't come in here saying "dude, you need to start searching" Thanks.

·
Chillin on g20.net lately
2,039 Posts
Of course its possible. I know of a few hondas with sr swaps. Honestly I dont see the point but hey, to each his own you know.

·
Registered
14 Posts
im actualy in the process of putting a b14 sr block with a highport head and b13 cams in a 90 crx. it is a hush hush thing where im from just so i can beat up on a couple vtec integras and they dont know whats beating them.lol i just need a trans, new clutch, axles and a header. but i think i have a header in the rafters in the garage.

·
SR20DE to 4G63T
705 Posts
If you wanna do a K20 just get an EG hatch. Lighter than an NX2000 with a lot more suspension mods to play with. All the hard work and research has already been done for you. Gotta keep in mind that a K20 w/ tranny will be somewhere around $5000. Do you have money to blow on a project like that? You're gonna end up with an NX2000 that probably costs more than my Evo that still wouldn't compare in peformance. Just get another NX2000, slap a turbo on there, and go beat some ass. That or go SR20VE if you wanna be a VTAK wannabe. It'll still come out way way way cheaper than trying to swap a K20 into a B13 chassis.

·
Sponsored by 7-11
396 Posts
Why are you talking about hondas on a nissan forum and to disrespect Nissan by putting a honda engine in there, just buy a honda and join a honda forum.

·
SE-R Fetishist
414 Posts
i saw a 240sx one time with a taurus sh0 motor swapped into it, it was pretty crazy.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts