SR20 Forum banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Chillin on g20.net lately
2,039 Posts
Seems to me this thread has gotten out of hand a litte bit. I think he was simply asking if it was possible to swap in a honda motor in a nissan. Why do you some of you insist on treating him like a moron? Who cares what people do with their own money and time.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Wow, apparently someone doing, or thinking about something, different from anyone else apparently deserves flak.

I appreciate the maturity. Now lets get back on topic, if you don't have anything useful to post, please don't clutter the thread anymore than it already is. Thank you.
ANything is possible. Just dont expect instructions on how to do something that has rarely, if ever been done.

·
SE-R Fetishist
414 Posts
I think I'm gonna throw up....Nissan already has good engines to use...why would someone do that
i dont know, but it was pretty cool, the motor that came in a taurus sh0 was a 3.0 liter v6 made by yamaha, it redlined at 7k, had 226 horsepower to the wheels (in a 4600 pound car), and was buletproof, you could get 200k+ miles out of it with little maintenance.

so throw that sweet motor into a small rwd car, you have yourself a beast.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hope I don't get banned for posting this =P

Anyone ever see a k20 swap in our SR cars? Is it even possible? I mean besides having money in the bank of course, but like realistically speaking?
I am actually doing a k20 swap into a sentra sr 2016 already have the engine in now I have to start with the hard part axles and wiring.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts