SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I am relatively new, I live in puerto rico, and I am just about to come out with a KA24DE turbo, but I have a questions, what injectors should I use, I friend recommend the 72 lb/hr injectors from MSD and an Apex SAFC 2 while I get enough money for a Microtech computer, whta do you guys think?

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
gordito_se-r said:
Hey guys I am relatively new, I live in puerto rico, and I am just about to come out with a KA24DE turbo, but I have a questions, what injectors should I use, I friend recommend the 72 lb/hr injectors from MSD and an Apex SAFC 2 while I get enough money for a Microtech computer, whta do you guys think?
you will not be able to run 72 lb injectors with the stock ecu. there is not enought correction.

depends on your hp expectations really. how much power do you want? how much boost are u planing on running?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well to tell you the truth i am not planning on any especific hp, so I was planning on buying the MSD injectores, its better to have more now so I won't have to buy something else later, won't the apex make the correction? If not what can you recommend?

·
NISSAN ADDICT
3,066 Posts
gordito_se-r said:
Well to tell you the truth i am not planning on any especific hp, so I was planning on buying the MSD injectores, its better to have more now so I won't have to buy something else later, won't the apex make the correction? If not what can you recommend?
the safc will make the correction yes but not from 259cc (i think thats stock 240sx size) all the way to 720cc. you can only correct 50%..

·
98 SE
1,982 Posts
^yup he's right.

The safc 2 can't correct anything bigger than a 550cc on a 240sx, unless you have a reprogrammed ecu. Now the Microtech you want to run would be fine, since it's a standalone.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts