SR20 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if you guys have seen this before. It's offered by Kaminari, I think it costs around $380, am probably wrong about that. If you want to show off that intercooler...

http://www.kaminari.com/

[This message has been edited by norurb (edited 07-12-2001).]

G

·
Is that that Big Mounth thing? I want a new front bumper for my 93.(NOT STILLEN) I was thiking of the Street Weapon, or Erebuni 131. Without the full body kit.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sweet, I like a car's look with just a custom front bumper, no side/rear skirt. Gives the car an aggresive stance.

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
A while back I came across this '94 Sentra while browsing through CoPartFinder.com:

The car has been wrecked pretty good, but the bumper might still be usable. I've never called a junkyard about this sort of thing, but you might be able to get a Kaminari cheap:

B & R Auto Salvage
817 North Lewis
Tulsa, OK 74110
Phone: (918) 835-2077

·
8300RPM sure is fun
1,234 Posts
when i saw it on a sentra (non-turbo), i was ready to puke. it looks hideous in my opinion. that big mouth skyline wanna-be thing looks better than that bumper. that's just my opinion (coming from a nerd who believes in keeping a car's looks the way they were meant to be: STOCK).

------------------

representing the plains with a slammed in door, but loud and fast, 1991 nissan sentra se-r, and now a sweet looking silver 1988 toyota celica gt-s with more show than go.

·
Off-Topic lurker..
3,122 Posts
yeah that would look real rice with an aluminum wing.

------------------
Aztec Red 1993 NX2000

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
for some reason the one that is on the crappy sentra SE in the pic does not look like the one in the pic that is blue..it actually looks kinda dumb

------------------
-Dennis w/ 91 Classic DET, Tokiko, Eibach and some more SE-Rious Goodies [[email protected]]

·
Of Topic Count: 11,684
1,168 Posts
OMG, i LOVE that bumber..i was getting rady to purchase either the Aerokit, or the big mouth..but that kaminari looks PErfect!, that would look real nice with a aluminum wing i think ;-)

------------------
-Dennis w/ 91 Classic DET, Tokiko, Eibach and some more SE-Rious Goodies

1 - 8 of 8 Posts