SR20 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im searching for a set of Kei office Coilovers for a S14. I dont care if they are used or new. I just need a set in good condition for a reasonable price.

Let me know if you know anyone who has a set they wanna sell or if you have a set you want to sell. :biggthump

Thanks

·
Registered
195 Posts
get some stance gr+.. and be done with it. trust me dude. ive been into 240's, felt all sorts of coilovers, stance are very good for the price. you can get them for like $950 - 1000 shipped on zilvia.net

·
vengeance
1,280 Posts
get some stance gr+.. and be done with it. trust me dude. ive been into 240's, felt all sorts of coilovers, stance are very good for the price. you can get them for like $950 - 1000 shipped on zilvia.net
yea i think he just wants the keichi tsuchiya name on his ride. dunno, the kei office coils always seemed way too stiff for street use.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I spoke with a guy who had a set of kei office & he said they were great for a track/street car. Ive never ridden in a car with them so I cant really speak.

Regardless Im looking for something that is good for a track/street car. Considering how hard its to find a set of kei office and from what you guys say maybe I should get stance coils & be done with it.

Anyone drifted on stance coils?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

After researching various reviews and everything you all said. Im sold. Stance it is. Thanks for the suggestions.

So has anyone drifted on these?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts