SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HEY HEY HEY GANG!!

well my sorry ass took my SE-R to the track even though i knew my clutch was bad and now its 100x worse!!!
After getting beat up by every SE-R in the world, including Nissan_Dan I was going home and this bitch is slipping like a "penguin on ice!!" !!
So now its time to save up!!!!
Its still the stock clutch with 142,000 so who can blame my baby.

Somebody mentioned clutches for $300 on here, any ideas on cheap dealers!!!

THANKS A MILLION!!!!

·
Registered
163 Posts
Your clutch is that bad now damn sorry to here that, doesn't Serban have a group deal going for ACT's going on? Anyone in the Tampa area know how to do the clutch, any good write up? I know little if diddly about the tranny but I would be down for a geekout in the Tampa area I'll bring the beer.:D

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HEY DAN!!!

Yeah, man this thing is toaster strudel!!!!

I have to work the clutch so 2nd gear will grab!! :( :mad: :D

Oh well, CRAP HAPPENS.

Is there a PACE SETTER CLUTCH!!???:D :D :D :cool:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Go through Jason. He knows about SE-Rs He got me my tranny right away after I blew mine up. Go 4 puck baby!!!! But also go through jason. Godd prices. and he helps out us. he is an SE-Rr also.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
how much were the clutches?
I dont think I need a 4 puck.
Im just using it for street racing/ B.S. track racing.

I found a centerforce at NOPI for $328
Is that any good?

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
ACT RULES!

Yo Figgy! Sorry to hear about that man :(. That **** sucks . I remember when it happened to my Classic. Just a little recomendation from a fellow friend . Go with a ACT set up or if you wnat a smoother set up talk to Serban he has a real nice not as agressive set up on his SE-R!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
521 Posts
I think you should go with a act, thats what I have in mine both of them, and I haven't heard anything good about centerforce a couple of freinds had them in there cars and they didn't like them much,I can't remember but I think I paid like $353.00 or some thing really close to that, and Jason said it would hold up to 323 hp, and 325 torque, I didn't go with the 4-puck because I want to daily drive and My girl drives my car every now and then also. later

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
whats the going rate for installing clutches?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts