SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started a new job selling Mercedes. Sold 3 last week alone. Not a bad job but it takes a lot of time. I will not spend any time on the forum at work. Before I worked out of the house a lot so I had time to surf a little. Now I simple do not. BTW, I am the official "Scare the crap out of people/test driver" now. Lots of fun. Mercedes has a nice C Sport Sedan that handles really well. Also, the E 500 has a air suspension that sends more air to the outside air springs while cornering. Pretty impressive for the size really. Driven, the SL500 and a CLK 55 AMG. Can't wait to get a SL600 in with 493 hp and 590ft lbs of torque in. :D

For anyone needing to get on the owners registry send your info to eric96ser. I changed the post to delete my info. I have actually been working 2 jobs over the last month or so and simply did not have time to do the ones that were sent to me over that time. Sorry. :(

·
Registered
510 Posts
Hey Steve buddy

You are living an interesting though busy life! ;) - One of my best friends are actually Technical something high at Mercedes (Daimler/Chrysler) here in Northern Europe! It is a good company to work for! They treat there employes good.

You will never be further away than an e-mail :)

Just come by now and then! We need you input!

Best Regards
Carsten

·
Wants Primera Race Motor
2,390 Posts
You better swing by now and then, i'll be getting a ve in the next week or two, and i'm sure i'll have lots of questions to ask, lol....

·
8,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Input from me is going to be few and far between for a while. I get a ton of PM's about VE and suspension related stuff. I simple will not be answering them very often. People need to post there questions and not rely on a PM to me for answers to things. This forum takes up a lot of time, This post was a nice way of letting people know I simple do not have the time or energy for it any more. I will drop in 2-3 times a week but I am not going to spend what little time I have answering everyones questions. I am going to be droping by to just keep in touch with new things that are happening with Nissan and the VE. I guess my first post did not make it very clear. I am done with the forum. Your show of support is truely underwhelming.

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
You know how I feel Steve. I'm lucky though because you are local to me. I still care about ya.

·
seen the light
374 Posts
Thanks for all your help and hard work Steve. Your input will be sorely missed.
Good luck with Mercedes-Benz :)

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Not such good news. You helped me out quite a bit a few years back, with that B14 exhaust. To make a complicated story short, this helped land me squarely on the shores down here. Yours was the first VE swap I ever saw personally.

Thanks again for all the valuable time and effort you put into this forum.

I am not a big MB fan myself, but I've heard you can make a killing on their salesroom floors. I would like me a nice CLK 430 though. Congrats, and all the best with that. B

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
Steve! Good luck on your new job. I am sure that you will have TONS of fun scaring 'em Benz owners. ;)

We know that you will be around but your input and welt of knowledge will be missed daily. Likewise, I THANK YOU for all your help and advice, not just on cars but for way of life and itself.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Steve- thanks for having Chris help me with my tranny swap last year, I still really appreciate that. I still talk to Chris and will probably be helping him change his head gasket at my house soon. It was really cool to meet you and have you teach me about the VE. Good luck!

·
Red line chaser
2,040 Posts
Just make sure you pop your head in here and say hi to the family every once in a while. ;) Your car was and will remain an inspiration for us up and coming VE peeps. Your info is invaluable and your knowledge is very useful. I for one value your opinions and advice highly. Good luck with the new job.

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
Steve, sorry to hear that you are leaving. Good luck with your new job. what are you doing with your VE'd Sentra, are you keeping it? What about your S13 you just got not too long ago. Best of luck to you, and I had a fun time back in Alabama with you! BTW, will you ever be able to do some more shortened Koni's? Best of luck!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts