SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Nissan > All
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey if anyone knows this guy, or if you are this guy, drop me a line. All I know is he has KLM motorsports banners on his cars, he has a NX, a Del Sol a evo 8 and a 240. I am the guy you met in the Family video parking lot with the white lowered NX.

·
Nissan > All
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
No one knows this guy? even heard of him?

·
Registered
249 Posts
wow he sure has alot of loots. how does he look like?j/w is he the one with the blue nx2000. lates.

·
Nissan > All
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vSpeX_07 said:
wow he sure has alot of loots. how does he look like?j/w is he the one with the blue nx2000. lates.
I'm not really sure what color his NX is, he had the del sol with him. And I'm guessin he was maybe 180-190lbs medium build and height and about....mid to late 20's maybe early 30's. But by the looks of the Del Sol he was drivin, it looked like he knew what he was doing. It was supercharged with a CF hood, and some pretty nice wheels and a decent drop. I guess the NX he has is getting ready to be done up. (bluebird) He wanted to buy my car because he says hes seen stock NX's beat supercharged civics. Not that I want to sell my car but he said he has a 240 possibly for sale and he would be a good guy to know since he has the shop and tools and knowledge thats hard to come buy in small towns.

he did say all his cars have a KLM Motorsports banner on them so It shoudlnt be to hard to spot him. If you "vSpec_07" see any of his cars around drop me a line. Or if you want to get together sometime, Ill be here (in point) all summer. If you ever need any car help give me a PM and Ill get you my cell number.

Later!

·
Registered
249 Posts
aight man. the only del sol i know of is that red one w/cf hood that a 20 something yr. old guy drive. but yeah if i find him i'll surprise him w/my 200sx. lol. anyways catch up w/you later this summer.

·
Nissan > All
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah that would be the del sol. He'll think he has the edge with the supercharger, but he wont know your packing BOOST (evil laugh)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts