SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the eyelids in today and i put them on already.. a little epoxy with some rivets and the eyelids looks AWESOME.. thanks koschi your a good guy to buy from, i would def buy from you again, fast shipping and quick response to emails
brian

·
SouthPaw
2,022 Posts
Yeah Koschi is a great seller, I just got my eyelids this past week and they look great. Shipping was quick, especially being overseas shipping. Fit was good and install was easy with a few screws and some paint. Now all Igot to do is mold them in to the rest of the car. Definately will do business with him again.

·
No comment
1,096 Posts
This positive feedback for Koschi is *WAY* overdue!!! I bought a set of euro headlights from him. He had great communication with me all the time. The light arrived on time as expected. He did a great job of packing the headlights despite the efforts of German and Canada Post to destroy the box!!

Anyways, just thought I'd let everyone know that Koschi is great to deal with!!!

·
little Thunder
1,969 Posts
I am with you Jason! Koschi is the sh*t!!!!

I have bought many things from him such as my euro lights for my NX, replacement headlight, and so on.
JKho said:
This positive feedback for Koschi is *WAY* overdue!!!
:biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump :biggthump of 5

1 - 6 of 6 Posts