SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just ordered a set of kosei k1 wheels, but i just noticed in the picture that i have of them that they dont have a center peice in them.. if anybody out there has them let me know if they actually do have them and theyre not pictured or if they dont .. no big deal i was just wondering thanks

·
/// God Speed! ///
1,917 Posts
Forget the caps on the K1's I'll trade you straight up. You really need my Rated R's. I will even throw in a exhaust Manifold and a stock air box. Now you can't beat that deal.

Darren

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ahhh you wish buddy thanks travis... i guess ill just paint that little cap on the hub red or blue or something

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
travis, did you get a wheel and tire package deal or did you just order the wheels? i think i got a decent deal k1's with kumho tires for $823 at tire rack

·
Registered
185 Posts
I ordered just the k1's. Which tire size did you order from tirerack? I have kumho 215/40/16 and they appear to rub a little in the rear, might have to roll the fenders.

Travis

·
Banned
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
i ordered the 15 inch wheels, i wanted to get the lightes possible wheel since i do some drag racing and autocross, i think the tire size is a 205 50 15 the 15 in. wheels weigh 13 lbs each. they were the lightest i could find for the price. adam

1 - 7 of 7 Posts