SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 905 Posts

·
MajorMods.com Owner
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GB STILL OPEN

This is a GB for ksports again since Ive gotten a few requests and the first one went so well. You are not gonna be able to find a price like this again so get in on this deal! PM me for pricing.

Now heres the kicker, these prices I give to u will INCLUDE shipping as long as you live in the 48 continental US. Extra shipping charges apply to Canada, HI and AK. The GB will be open until October 31st, at the VERY LATEST. These are on a first come, first serve basis. The people that have their payments in first, will be the ones to receive their ksports first! All contact info can be found in my sig. Happy Ksporting!

Just FYI to everyone. I havent been able to keep up and track between multiple forums of each username and purchase. Bottom line is we reached 10 ppl required so u guys can order whenever you would like for the 10+ ppl price as the PM stated. LETS GET THIS ROLLIN'

·
SR20 Racer/Tuner,Gamer
641 Posts
Is the spring rate
392 F / 280 R

i have Eibach pro kit +kyb agx on my car i want to put these on my other car
is there gonna be a big improvement as i think on this thanks

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
hmmmm.... hmmmm are this for any applications

·
BOOSTED SE-R
488 Posts
I will buy a set if 10 people get in on this, do you have these in stock by any chance or are they getting dropped shipped?
Jose

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
SE-R 173 said:
I will buy a set if 10 people get in on this, do you have these in stock by any chance or are they getting dropped shipped?
Jose
Agreed. Get 10 people and I will be in.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
himbo said:
HAHA I see you're joining the ksport krew.
Im going on your word sinan, so you better get me a ride in your car asap.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
black2kse said:
as Ive told other ppl... if u dont wanna wait till july 31st for the coilovers, u can get these for $729 shipped.
this is supposed to be the lowest gb price ever! but then i was just researching these and found that they were sold for 650 before- but i dunno how much shipping was at that time. so technically if the price is the same it could still be the lowest gb price ever.:rofl:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
count me in too...:biggthump for the egg of course

·
PTE billet wheel pimpin
1,438 Posts
why the hell not ...... I am in

·
PTE billet wheel pimpin
1,438 Posts
so you are telling me if i weight i will get a better deal then if I buy them know

1 - 20 of 905 Posts