SR20 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking high and wide for a Factory Service Manual for my 92 Classic. So I finally get smart and call my local dealer who is listed in SE-R.net as giving SERCA members a 15-20% discount.
I talked to Tom Harada and he say's he has to special order it and with my SERCA discount it came to $63. So I offer to come down on Saturday to place the order and pay and he says: "For SERCA guys I'll will take your order over the phone!" I was blown away a special order over the phone and he didn't even ask me for my credit card number. Just took my name and daytime phone and said he would call me when it came in.

Talk about customer service, to say the least I will do all my business for parts with them from now on. Anybody in Orange and LA county should also, when they are this friendly you have to reward them.

·
Registered
415 Posts
My local dealer took a special order over the phone. I just gave the guy my CC number.

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake
STILLEN Performance Exhaust
Hotshot Racing Header (Ordering Soon)
Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Chris93SER:
My local dealer took a special order over the phone. I just gave the guy my CC number.

</font>
He didn't want my CC number he said SERCA members get special service due quality of the club members. I have never gotten a special order taken without some payment. I feel that this deserves some recognition.

·
Track Whore
1,120 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Trys_Hard:
I've been looking high and wide for a Factory Service Manual for my 92 Classic. So I finally get smart and call my local dealer who is listed in SE-R.net as giving SERCA members a 15-20% discount.
I talked to Tom Harada and he say's he has to special order it and with my SERCA discount it came to $63. So I offer to come down on Saturday to place the order and pay and he says: "For SERCA guys I'll will take your order over the phone!" I was blown away a special order over the phone and he didn't even ask me for my credit card number. Just took my name and daytime phone and said he would call me when it came in.

Talk about customer service, to say the least I will do all my business for parts with them from now on. Anybody in Orange and LA county should also, when they are this friendly you have to reward them.
</font>
I always roder parts from them. Tom Harada is just a great person to deal with. He has ordered so many parts for me over the phone w/o a credit card. Sometimes I changed my mind and did not even pick the parts up. And he gives you a discount on all Nissan parts. He now knows me by name. I almost order parts from him on a daily basis. I think he is the best dealer for parts in our area. I live in Long Beach BTW.

------------------
Naji Dahi, aka Red Mist
Fast 1998 SE-R Last of the SE-Rs
Slow 1996 G20 (AGXs/G20t springs, K&N drop in filter)

·
Registered
415 Posts
Oh, I agree. I would be very happy too if I recieved special service due to being a member of the SERCA.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Trys_Hard:
He didn't want my CC number he said SERCA members get special service due quality of the club members. I have never gotten a special order taken without some payment. I feel that this deserves some recognition.</font>
------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake
STILLEN Performance Exhaust
Hotshot Racing Header (Ordering Soon)
Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

[This message has been edited by Chris93SER (edited 07-20-2001).]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts