SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brand new set for $375.00 plus shipping. Never been used and are not going to use them.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
First off there is a forum for this. Not to be mean but you posted it in almost all of the forums. And as stated JCW now has them for $297 or something like that. Good luck anyway.

late,
wes

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked out all of the links listed on the KYB site, and I was not aware of JC Whitney prices. I paid like $385 about a month ago for mine. I should have bought it from them. But either way I still have to sell them.

·
713 ways to be a dick!
4,652 Posts
It's all good, I understand what you paid and your need to sell. I bought mine just over a year ago for $389 shipped from PST, and now I see that $296 JCW price and I'm like, damn those assholes! Good for anyone in the market, bad for us. Oh well least we had them already

late,
wes

·
Registered
117 Posts
Im still running mostly stock on my 99 SE-L. I'd like to keep the sr20de for det for now, and maby ill go 50shot of nos if i start to drag, but im just wondering because im low on cash if the AGX's will go with stock springs, i really dont wana lower too much, maby the springs nis-nacks has would work good. Any suggestions. Also how im protant is a suspension upgrade right now. Should i worrie about headers and other stuff first?

--------------
99 Sentra SE Limited Deep Crystal Blue w/Full Sport Package
Open Air Box, Clear Corners
5.6in TFT Display show MP3 track information and TV/Nintendo 64. Full P166 Mounted in Trunk

[This message has been edited by Synx (edited 06-29-2001).]

1 - 6 of 6 Posts