SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
SR20's since '97
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have KYB AGX w/ Ground Control Coilovers for sale.

325lb Front Springs
300lb Rear Springs

Fronts can be used with B13 or B14
Rears are B14 Only These are off my 98 Sentra SE
Rears have motivational rear top hats.

They have 5000 Miles on them. I have reciepts etc.. They were bought
in November. All new bushings + new front strut bearings used from nissan.

Paid: Struts $399 Motivational Mounts $80 Ground Control Coil Overs $350

$550.00 SHIPPED Anywherse in the USA I need Stock suspension parts so this
car can still roll. I will provide 100% Put together assembelies.

$600.00 Shipped without stock parts ( stock parts preffered )

Im willing to seperate also as in " fronts together " and rears Not willing to seperate coil overs off the struts.

·
I've got hose
64 Posts

would you be interested in any other suspension setups for trade? I've got the tien s-tech springs with gr2 fronts and and stock rear shocks if that makes any difference to you or not. Wanna trade for any stereo equipment? I've got a ton! amps, subs, speakers, decks... whatever. Let me know!

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
Are you willing of just letting the front struts go? I just need the front struts/shocks w/o the coilovers.

Manny

·
SR20's since '97
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SE-Rawkus said:
Are you willing of just letting the front struts go? I just need the front struts/shocks w/o the coilovers.

Manny
Not willing to seperate. Coil Overs are put on with silicon like on NissanPerformance Mags Install.

·
SR20's since '97
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: ...

$E-R said:
would you be interested in any other suspension setups for trade? I've got the tien s-tech springs with gr2 fronts and and stock rear shocks if that makes any difference to you or not. Wanna trade for any stereo equipment? I've got a ton! amps, subs, speakers, decks... whatever. Let me know!
Sorry not looking for trades on stereo equipment unless maybe if you have
a good 6 channel amp or an alpine MP3 Capable Changer then we could talk.

Suspension trades are no good as this car has been totaled and I dont currently own another nissan. Just 2 VW's

·
GT30R'd Up
1,813 Posts
Well how much for the "Fronts Together" meaning Both front AGXs and Both Front GC coilovers?? Is that what u meant when u said Seperate? Let me know whats up!

Allan

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Edit, shoulda read total post first...n/m :)

-Mike

·
SR20's since '97
1,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ill sell the front setup for $250 Shipped.. I kinda need a stock setup to thow in there though if u have one. Or the car wont even sitt up or roll HAH
Ill sell the whole complete assy. with new bushings and bearings

·
Wiggle wagon driver...
1,445 Posts
if you are willing to sell the rear moti. mounts seperate, let me know. i can send you my stock rear mounts if needed

1 - 15 of 15 Posts