SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Use to be ^
776 Posts
It's been a while, but I got mine from PST.

·
Classic is Classy
618 Posts
Kumara on ebay!

·
Air Force SE-R freak!!!!!
2,025 Posts
Are you people ignorant or just totally ignoring my post??? If you like paying more money go right ahead. I have bought from this company 5+ times.

b14 fronts and backs: $371.90 SHIPPED >>>Search Results

b13 fronts and backs: $419.62 SHIPPED >>>Search Results

Go to PerformancePeddler.Com | Performance Auto Parts | Exhaust Systems | Cold Air Intakes | Rotors | Brake Pads
enter code: ebayrocks (gives you discount)
Then just look for AGXs. All prices on there are shipped prices.
Your welcome

·
Registered
31 Posts
it says $ 10 off the discounted price if i can post here about the purchase.. but i dont see how do send it to them?? what an email?? how will they give $10 off if i send a email?

·
Done.
3,923 Posts
it says $ 10 off the discounted price if i can post here about the purchase.. but i dont see how do send it to them?? what an email?? how will they give $10 off if i send a email?

You basically start a thread, or advertise them in your thread, and send them the URL of the thread location. Then they send you $10.

But I don't think you're going to get $10 if most everyone in here already mentioned them. ;)

Which of course, by the way, is where I got my AGX's.

·
oh so LAZY
9,747 Posts
Are you people ignorant or just totally ignoring my post??? If you like paying more money go right ahead. I have bought from this company 5+ times.

b14 fronts and backs: $371.90 SHIPPED >>>Search Results

b13 fronts and backs: $419.62 SHIPPED >>>Search Results

Go to PerformancePeddler.Com | Performance Auto Parts | Exhaust Systems | Cold Air Intakes | Rotors | Brake Pads
enter code: ebayrocks (gives you discount)
Then just look for AGXs. All prices on there are shipped prices.
Your welcome
what if you want to run the b13 front and b14 rear, as most b14 guys do.

·
Air Force SE-R freak!!!!!
2,025 Posts
what if you want to run the b13 front and b14 rear, as most b14 guys do.
They sell the front in a pair and rears in a pair so, you can mix and match b13 fronts with b14 rears.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts