SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently saw kyb agx's for $68.11 each from www.thepartsbin.com for classics.Can anyone verify this or have ordered parts from them?That's really cheap if it is the correct price.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Check out the GR-2 struts, they are the same part number and price. I think they made a mistake!

·
Registered
222 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 92NX2K_007:
Check out the GR-2 struts, they are the same part number and price. I think they made a mistake! </font>
Yeah probably, but if thats what they had them advertised for, they should honor that price. I have to replace mine so I just might try to get them at that price!

-jason

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I called that place and argued for an hour and a half trying to get agx's for the advetised price. I talked to two people and they were telling me that that the website had them marked correctly at $125. Well the truth is i was looking at the webpage and they were priced at $68. later they started marking gr-2s 125 and then the pricing got totally scrwed up. i guess they were trying to correct it while talking to me. Anyways i do not recommend anyone buy from them. If you do just watch out for the pricing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts