SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
have a set of 4 KYB-GR2 gas struts/shocks for the B14, new and still in the boxes. i'm going to go with a different setup now, so i'm just looking to get back almost what i paid for them. will sell for $200 and split shipping cost with buyer.

KYB-GR2 info

·
Banned
361 Posts
ill take just the rears for $110shipped

·
allmotorKA24DE
607 Posts
will you sell the struts seperately, since pearl200 wants the rears, and i want the fronts....$100 shipped to 32301?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thinnertenor said:
will you sell the struts seperately, since pearl200 wants the rears, and i want the fronts....$100 shipped to 32301?
if pearl200 is still interested in the rear set, that's fine with me. $110 shipped for either set sound okay?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
have a buyer interested in the set...will wait until tuesday to hear back from both thinnertenor and pearl200 to confirm you each want a set. if i don't hear by then, i'll sell as a complete set to detis4me.

·
allmotorKA24DE
607 Posts
phreako said:
have a buyer interested in the set...will wait until tuesday to hear back from both thinnertenor and pearl200 to confirm you each want a set. if i don't hear by then, i'll sell as a complete set to detis4me.
im still interested in the fronts.....lemme know what happens. TIA.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
detis4me said:
well its Tuesday are they mine? I havent heard otherwise so I take it yes..Sweet!
looking like it, if pearl200 doesn't reply sometime today, then they are yours.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts