SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How about it, 3 sr20's confirmed so far. Lets get a group up there.:D

Alfie(sporting his X-drilled rotors thru his 16's:p )

·
Registered
708 Posts
Alfie,
I'd much rather do a Wednesday Nite but I heard they aren't doing that any more. If it wasn't the night before an autocross I'd be there. Plus I have a friend who wants to kick my butt in his new Altima and I wouldn't want that to happen in front of a friday nite crowd.

Art

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats cool Art, it just means well have to meet up at Irwindale or California Speedway on a weekend....:) (are you going to the Arizona meet? I was thinking about it, Thats if the bank accnt lets me.

Good luck the Auto-X

Alfie

·
Registered
708 Posts
enjoyDride said:
Thats cool Art, it just means well have to meet up at Irwindale or California Speedway on a weekend....:)
Sounds good I need to get some baseline runs in before I do some mods.

enjoyDride said:
(are you going to the Arizona meet? I was thinking about it, Thats if the bank accnt lets me.
Same here. I really want to go.

·
SERCA-SoCal
801 Posts
Alfie,

from what time do the drags start and end?

Tevs
(hoping to get his AGX's soon, tired of car sitting during hard launches)
Tokrapo's are shot

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
What's up Alfie! Where's LACR? Hell, I'm down to go. Even though I'll probably get my butt kicked, but I need to get some baseline runs. Give some directions or we can meet up at your pad, this time I'll go solo that way i don't have to worry about my buddy's Honduh breaking down on the way there.:D

Martin G

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey whats up?guys im down to at least roll with you guys, can i get some info?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
LACR gates open at 5:30-10:30, I believe its $15 to race. PM me if you want to roll up there with us, if not you guys can meet us there.

Alfie..

·
Registered
42 Posts
im down to roll, i work in clearmont and live in bell gardens,im off of work at 5pm plus im trying to get some more heads to go? what time are you going?or where can i meet you?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We will be leaving at around 5, you can meet us there if you can't make it to my house by 5. I'm in Burbank right off the 5 Fwy N. Always good to have a strong showing of Sr20's at the strip.

Alfie

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey guys we will have to cancel LACR for the 25, and move the date to the 1st of Feb next Friday. Sorry unforseen cirumstances..

Hope you guys are still interested for next Friday, Martin and seralex..

Alfie(spending $$ left and right)

·
70/30 Racing
2,372 Posts
No prob homie, I'm still down for the first.

·
Registered
708 Posts
enjoyDride said:
Hey guys we will have to cancel LACR for the 25, and move the date to the 1st of Feb next Friday. Sorry unforseen cirumstances..

Hope you guys are still interested for next Friday, Martin and seralex..

Alfie(spending $$ left and right)
Alfie,
I'll try to make it also. I'll also bring my friend with the new 2002 Altima V6 5 speed. I think you should be able to beat him.

Art

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
What are your current times? At Palmdale on a 50 sht my best was a 14.4 at Irwindale I ran the equivalent of a 14.2.....

Alfie

99SENTRASER said:
SO HOW MUCH HIGHER IS MY TIME GONNA BE AT SUCH A HIGH ALTITUDE???

·
Registered
42 Posts
hey, thats cool im there gives me time to do my nx2k brake upgrade just need my rotors that i ordered from nopi. by the way if anybody interested in brake upgrade here in l.a i may be able to get you guys a good on parts.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts