SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well..this friday is the last day for the ACT buy, if anyone wants in on it. If you wanted in, and you didnt recieve any emails, sorry. If you are going to purchase one, email Jason at [email protected] and let him know the part number, how and when you will pay by.

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

[This message has been edited by kbslacker (edited 05-15-2001).]

·
Registered
404 Posts
how much for the ACT, and what type is it. I just found out about the deal.
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by kbslacker:
Well..this friday is the last day for the ACT buy, if anyone wants in on it. If you wanted in, and you didnt recieve any emails, sorry. If you are going to purchase one, email Jason at [email protected] and let him know the part number, how and when you will pay by.

</font>

------------------
92'xe/w-primera swap
working on built motor for some NOZ

·
Low flying black object
669 Posts
What kinda price are you looking at in the deal..?

------------------
Brad B. 96 SE-R
PR CAI,HS Gen 4,ACT,ES motor mnts,1.8 dropw/AGX's,F&R STB's,17deg timing,91 intake cam,NGK wires,205/40/17 Kumho 712's

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by enjoyDride:
how much for the ACT, and what type is it. I just found out about the deal.

</font>
They are right around $300-$330 For any cluthc set that ACT has to offer. Just look on there site here. Choose your part numbers, then email Jason, and he will give you your price. Like I said, it is about 300-330 for the stuff you see on the website.

------------------

Kris94G20™
"clears and stickers, the best bang for your buck"
The Beginning.

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Oh no Alex, I was just wondering what pricing was for the group deal. I went down there yesterday and picked up a header from them. Swandi was being a bitch, though. He wouldn't give it to me for the same price as Brad's. Joser and I haggled like you wouldn't believe, but he still wouldn't lower the price. He'll still hook it up on the clutch (I asked him yesterday), but the header went up by about $40! Oh well, still not a bad deal. So, you almost ready to waste some more money
???

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
Registered
756 Posts
What did you buy a header for?..... I start working in a week or 2, after graduation, so I should have some cash to spend. I want to send the manifold to Extrude Hone and get that done. Then get the turbo rebuilt, then the ACT.

·
91 SE-R
228 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by nsracer:
Oh no Alex, I was just wondering what pricing was for the group deal. I went down there yesterday and picked up a header from them. Swandi was being a bitch, though. He wouldn't give it to me for the same price as Brad's. Joser and I haggled like you wouldn't believe, but he still wouldn't lower the price. but the header went up by about $40!
</font>
I'm kind of a new SER guy, but I "need" a HS gen 4 for my 91 Classic. I held off calling Versus as the check is literally in the mail for my 92 Miata http://classifieds.excite.com/cgi-cls/ad.exe?P1+C14+A0+R1160985+Q356057502 , freeing up the cash for my SER mods. What price can I expect for the HS when I call them? Are you tight w em and able to hook me up?

On my edit I just want to thank the folks doing the clutch group buy. I checked out a lot of deals, but wanted the full and complete ACT clutch kit including every peices parts. This was the only reduced price deal I fully trusted. My thanks to the organizer (KB) and supplier (Jason).

Much thanks
Dan in Tx (USAF - orig from WA)

[This message has been edited by AC7880 (edited 05-15-2001).]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts