SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Nx2K all the way....
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... i was woundering if anyone had any information about classic se-r's with factory leathers? ive never seen it before until i moved to alaska and bought this classic from the original owner, with 120k miles for the whole car he just maintain it.... i got it for $1000 not bad huh? but it has the infamos 5th gear pop out... if any information i would like some feed back... thanks

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
There were no factory SE-Rs with leather. There were however dealers that installed them as an option.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Yeah, that was definitely a dealer installed option. I know a guy who got leather put in his b15 when he bought it. Got any pics??

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
i have a red b13 with leather , the leather on the doors are pealing right off from the factory material, shotty job but hey it did get put on like 15 years ago.

and the top of the back seat is all cracked. so dont be jelious or anything

·
Ser Charles
1,948 Posts
im having some put on as well as re foamed. Ill post pix when its done.

·
Nx2K all the way....
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ya i will get pics up soon ya this classic has leathers on the doors too and on the back panels also... i will get them soon hopfully...

·
Chillin on g20.net lately
2,039 Posts
sorry to go off topic, but what part of alaska are you in? i was born in anchorage...

·
Nx2K all the way....
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i live in anchorage... i used to live in washington in my high school yrs... i went to south kitsap high school... in port orchard... now alaska

1 - 9 of 9 Posts