SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
My name is Maciek, I own and run RedlineGoods (www.redlinegoods.com) a one-man company making and selling the genuine Italian leather shift boots many of you have in their cars already.
I'd like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for all those who have purchased from us before, and to invite those who never read the COSMETIC MODIFICATIONS in Classifieds to take a look at our advertisement, which is located here:
http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=132683
Why should you look there? In order to find out the pricing on these beauties!
B15

B14

B13

All the best!
Maciek
PS. I'm not going to write any specifics here (pricing, ordering, etc) - this thread is meant to be an introduction to what we do and how, and NOT an ad in itself.
If you'd like to ask for pricing, discount codes, promotions, specials (yes we do have those every once in a while) - please do it in our classifieds thread.
However, if you'd like to post some (good or bad) comments about us, by all means, knock yourself out. :)

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello everyone!

As of about a month ago, we have decided to add VINYL DECALS to each order. Everybody who orders, will receive two of them. One is colored, the other - grayscale. Use them as you like, but if you decide to put them up on your car, we'd be honored.

THEY ARE 100% FREE OF CHARGE, OUR PRICES ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THE ADDITION OF THOSE DECALS AT ALL!

Here's what they look like. First the colored one:

And the black/white one, on two different cars:

Here's a wider angle shot to show the rough size (it's 7 1/8 by 4 3/4 by the way):

Thank you and drive safely!
Maciek

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
hey can you post up a picture of the black leather shift boot with blue stitching. i guess whatever color would match an electronic blue color. thanks. im really intrested. thanks

stratton.

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
STRATTON said:
hey can you post up a picture of the black leather shift boot with blue stitching. i guess whatever color would match an electronic blue color. thanks. im really intrested. thanks
stratton.
I don't have any pictures of Sentras with blue thread, but if you look at our color chart:

http://www.redlinegoods.com/clrchart.shtm

There are sample pictures for all colors of leather and thread that we do have.

Thank you,
Maciek

·
Vendor
348 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Hi!

Another month has almost passed by, so here's another discount code, with a new color suggestion.

This is YELLOW-LIGHT GRAY two-tone. It looks much better in person, these pictures do not do it justice.

Here's the code. Valid until the end of October!

3590PBRD0U3

Thank you,
Maciek

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.