SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Food was good, weather was good, and best of all, people were all cool. Glad I got to meet alot of you guys that I hadn't met before. Very special thanks to Chris for putting this all together, to your neighbor Bill for helping me out with the pulley install and letting me use his tools, and also to Ben and Henry for also doing alot of the wrenching. I couldn't have done it without you guys!!

There is a definate HP increase with the UR pulleys, it rained on the way home so I wasn't able to really get on it. More on that later.

Oh yeah, on the way there I got lost in Manhatten, but thats another story........

------------------
Jordan (Stormy)
Black 1998 Sentra SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys (NI), KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies

[This message has been edited by Storm88000 (edited 06-17-2001).]

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, forgot to mention, yesterday should have been called the "Long Island White Classic Fest" as there were I think 4 white classics, and like 3 or 4 other colored ones. My car was the only 98 SE, Peter and Ben had the only 200sx's and there were no NX's. I'm not sure but I counted at least 15 people, could have been more. Brian Chang also showed up in his "show SE-R" but left early because of the threat of rain. You wuss

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeah I must say it was definately a good meet. We didn't even start wrenching till like 4:40 ish cause we sat under the tree in the shade and chatted and ate the good bbq. Bill you are the man on the grill. Chris, way to go on the meet. Thanks to Henry for the help on the gauge. It works nicely and now server a purpose actually being installed instead of just a light shining in it
.It was the perfect spot for it, I love dead ends with nothing but SER's. Next one I will be there!!

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
Hey man seeing all those classics made me want one too. Thanks to Chris for hosting. I was definitely glad to meet everyone I met there. My only gripe is that I was too lazy to put in my antenna, or bleed out my brakes again. It's so much easier to watch, and stuff your face with bbq, and beer. MMMMM.... beer Wateva man

[This message has been edited by Bennitto Mallito (edited 06-17-2001).]

·
Registered
858 Posts
oh yeah had a great time! chrisscar was racing this integra gs with me in his car and spaaaaaaanked his ass. the guy pulled over and was like what do you have in that thing." that's it I'm selling my car " I've lost too many races already and i even have pulleys" i can't believe that's a sentra" hehe. yes , now he'll respect the se-r then we invited him up to the bbq. hey chris thanks again and I'll go out there again the next time.90 mph turn felt like I was back at the convention(track).had fun. every one was cool as hell.

·
Registered
858 Posts
oh and i found out that I have to cut some of my cai tubing at the fender off like an inch or 2 to do the pop to cai mod. so I'll do it on father's day since my daughter went to p.a. for the weekend. food and beer was great especially the beer.

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot is in the works ,hell yeah 3:16!

·
Registered
110 Posts
"Classic Fest" sounds so good. I'm
gald it turn out well for you guys. For
me yesterday it turn out be a NIGHTMARE.
S.O.B.,on the way down to the long Island
mini Fest my 91 SE-R develop the 5th GEAR
POP OUT!!!!! 1-3/4 hr drive form upstate
NY, somewhere in the Bronx THAT Mother
****er POP OUT! So I made a U-turn and
went back home on 4TH gear.

------------------

91 SE-R PRI\wJWT,HKS SportExhaust,Magnecores,and the list goes on & on.

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Sweet, sounds like you guys had a blast. Hopefully there will be another NE meet very soon. You guys have to see Mark Merliss's new SE-R. It's Pacific Sun Blue and is absolutely beautiful.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Post pics if you can BTW.

------------------
Jordan (Stormy)
Black 1998 Sentra SE w/ HS CAI, HS G3 Header, Custom 2.25" Exhaust, JWT S4 Cams, UR Pulleys, KYB AGX's, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy STB's, ES Mounts, ES control arm bushings & shifter bushing (NI), PWST X-Drilled Rotors w/ Axxis MM Pads, 205/50 Pirelli's, Nis-Knacks goodies

www.WhiteLineRacing.com

·
former pulsar car whore
1,397 Posts
Apparently you were like 4 hours away from wherever he was. That's what he said when i asked him. I will post pics as soon as i take some.

------------------
Ryan 97 Black SER
advanced timing,custom 2.5" catback exhaust with dynomax super turbo muffler, Unorthodox Racing Pulleys, ES shifter Bushing, Hotshot Header, Hotshot CAI

M

·
0 Posts
Thanks Chris for a very nice day! It is great fun to get together sr20 junkies! Pretty cool meeting every one. What time did everybody leave? Sorry I left so early, I was real tired and actually had company at my house...but I just had to check you guys out ;-) Could everyone who was there, post your forum name and e-mail along with a discription of your car...
Stefan, we need to get together some time at my house-to show you some pics and check out my garage. And bring your buddy with the other white classic and I will fix that fuse holder!
Rob, we need to get together so I can give you the Bass Link and GET MY CHAIR BACK! ;-)

Brian Chang Red 91 Classic "show car" 16k
[email protected]
http://www.jbl.com/car/GTi/gti_installs_3.asp

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Anyone else at the LI geek out notice the NASTY focking Mosiquoto bites?!? I got em everywhere. I was defenseless against them, I was doing my pulley install and had no hands to swap at them

These are some of the worst bites I've had in years, those Long Island bugs are nasty

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Yeah those ****ing mosquitos ate me up. I got one on my knuckle and three on my leg and on mu arms somewhere too. Anyways I defiantly want another meet somewhere relatively close by. Ohh Brian I'm Peter with the Black 200SX SER with the gunmetal wheels and the infiniti grille. You can find me on AOL so send an email to [email protected]

------------------
Peter M.
AIM=NyceP26
97 200SX SER....now with HS Gen 4 Headers

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Food was good, weather was good, and best of all, people were all cool. Glad I got to meet alot of you guys that I hadn't met before. Very special thanks to Chris for putting this all together, to your neighbor Bill for helping me out with the pulley install and letting me use his tools, and also to Ben and Henry for also doing alot of the wrenching. I couldn't have done it without you guys!!

There is a definate HP increase with the UR pulleys, it rained on the way home so I wasn't able to really get on it. More on that later.

Oh yeah, on the way there I got lost in Manhatten, but thats another story........

</font>
Sorry I could not make it guys but I had to go to Atlantic City with my wife. As for E-Town today that sems like a bust. The next geekout I will be there. I will even bring my SR20 toolchest! You could have seen a pretty NX2000 with a wood/leather seering/shiftknob combo.

·
Registered
858 Posts
redman007= red se-r classic polished engine ,red interior, blue bottle in trunk, lumpy idle

------------------
91 SE-R,10:1 comp.pistons,balanced &blueprint rebuild.comp.4angle valve job,extrude honed heads/intake manifold,No emissions.crap,RC TB/MAF,nismo cams,UR pulleys,stillen4-1 ceram.header,nismo/centerforce dual fric.clutch,PR CAI,2 1/2 test pipe,mandrel 2 1/4 superturbo ex.,and a whole bunch of other goodies! ZEX flywheel & JW 50 shot nos.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts