SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
-
3,560 Posts
I got a Hawker a a few years ago form a link posted on the forum for around $30, I think.

Maybe the link is still here and good?

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
No the hawker thing died. I believe the link for it was still up though. I know I've posted it alot of places.

Deka has been around for a long time though. Do you know the weight or strength of that battery listed?

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Aaron, from what I been reading is the same one braile uses. so about 11.6 lbs and rated at 400 cca.

I too got in the GB for the hawker, then 6mths later both hawkers i bought took a dump and never again held a charge. I stand by the optima p680 which i have now on the sentra but those went up in price to like 100 plus. I will give this one a try when I place the order later on tonight

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
My hawker never gave me troubles. I switched to an Xstatic Batcap(got it for free lol), but we now sell Kinetik at our shop.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Oh and the only reason I asked about size weight of that Deka is cause it just looks taller in that pic.

·
Just LTrain Again..
1,147 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,078 Posts
I have a Hawker G13EP in my 93 & 94 se-r.
I bought the '93 one from rallykid April 2004.
It has lasted through WI winters, including 2007s brutal cold spell:
Jan30 - Feb11 low temps = 2,-1, 4, 1, -11, -14, -16, -12, -6, -7, -8, -5, 5
Started every time on it's own, but barely started toward the end of that cold spell, slowest cranking engine I've ever heard that still started.

·
Yes Dear.
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have a Hawker G13EP in my 93 & 94 se-r.
I bought the '93 one from rallykid April 2004.
It has lasted through WI winters, including 2007s brutal cold spell:
Jan30 - Feb11 low temps = 2,-1, 4, 1, -11, -14, -16, -12, -6, -7, -8, -5, 5
Started every time on it's own, but barely started toward the end of that cold spell, slowest cranking engine I've ever heard that still started.

yea its weird i got both from him also.. they were great but eh.. I havent looked back since the p680 and now im looking for another. I just ordered it...

·
Registered
4,498 Posts

·
Is an SE-R/VE a VE-R?
2,262 Posts
Any guesses why I couldn't get past your front page?
I'd suggest if you want to sell here you get in touch with our fearless leader (sr20boston) and become a vendor here.
And speaking of forum-supporting vendors, my Odyssey (http://photo.angrylabs.com/main.php?g2_itemId=121) came from the good guy Serban at Gofastdepot.com. Yes, it's Georgia, coldernhell is 20*, but the toy sits now for a couple weeks at a time and even thru "winter" such as it is, she spun strongly to a start every time.

·
Registered
823 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Any guesses why I couldn't get past your front page?
Lol you did get past the front page, you just didn't know it. Scroll down.

·
Is an SE-R/VE a VE-R?
2,262 Posts
There was no scroll. Obviously a setting on my box, but I suspect you'd do well to change your design if the objective of the site is to get customers. And, I repeat, support the forum.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Hmm I'd say our site does just fine, since it gets over 30k views EACH WEEK and nobody else has complained. Also there's no need in your pushing me to support the forum. Our site has been in my sig for a while now, and I've talked with SEVERAL people on here about it, and nobody else has had a problem. Your acting as if this is YOUR forum.

·
Is an SE-R/VE a VE-R?
2,262 Posts
It IS my forum. And everyone else's on here, particularly forum supporters. I don't see that in your sig, either. How many of those 30k hits run into your site and don't buy anything? Is it because they don't see anything to buy?

Haven't seen your ad up top. Sorry if I've missed it. If you need to be a pain in the ass, little boy, you're more than welcome to take your hole in the wall website somewhere else. We have a number of good, honest, helpful, extremely knowledgeable people in the vendor section with whom I'd MUCH rather do business if all you do is carry a chip on your shoulder. I was just trying to help. 'Bye. When you grow up, come back and apologize.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Lol seems to be bothering you more than me.

And just so you know that web site generated $37k in sales LAST MONTH.

But if it makes you a little less butt hurt about the whole situation, I'll consider taking it out of my sig. If you knew how this forum even worked, you go up to my first post in this thread, see my sig, and see that link at the top.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts