SR20 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just under $200 for a 80mm through Apex'i N1 turbo muffler. Not too shabby huh?

Will get the custom 3" exhaust put on with this muffler in a few months. I will reclaim that 30hp and 20ft-lbs by George!

G

·
0 Posts
looks good! almost like someone would put on a Honduh Civic.
JK looks good.

MarC
recovering riceboy

·
Registered
883 Posts
You should get a SHeep Dog exhaust, they are the best! Just kidding, thats what I had on my old civic, and I loved it. I dont even think they make them for Nissans.

Kris94G20

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I found your site last night wes when I was using a search engine to find pics of them.

I found a sound file on a Japanese website of some DOHC 4 banger car with one of these. Can't read the Japanese on it, but I did save it to my hard drive. Sounds REALLY GOOD. I'll upload it tonight so ya'll can hear it.

·
SR20GE P11
433 Posts
Hey Wes, I just paid your site a visit...NICE
I was wondering is your valve cover powder coated or did you have it painted. If you painted it could you tell me how?(spray paint,body shop,etc)

Nigel

G

·
0 Posts
don't forget MOFO who hooked ur ass up with dat muffler biotch. Im looking to getting some head from U when I get back for all the **** U put me through.

·
Enemy of the stupid
4,727 Posts
I have the 3" Dunk on my 1st Gen DSM. LOUD!!!!!! but then again I don't have a Cat an bigger turbo. I could have got the N1 for $189 but I payed a lil more for the Dunk. Looked better to me at the time.....Till my Girl drove my car an dinged my tip
The Dunk is huge as hell tho looks bad ass from behinde the car.

G

·
0 Posts
here's what mine looks like. i like it alot. very mellow sound. nicely deep and throaty. no raspiness whatsoever and it still looks somewhat stock...

G

·
0 Posts
thanks marC! i could tell ya but i'd have to kill you. national security and all.

actually, it was a universal straight thru performance muffler. sounds mmm mmm good, too. got it for $117 plus $20 installed.

if you'd like to see more, like my stainless brake lines, intake, shortshifter and riced out blue calipers, go www.geocities.com/sr20depower

i ordered some mandrel peices for the cat back. i just haven't had time or spare change to get it mounted. (christmas season breaks me)

[Edited by 2000SE (12-04-2000 at 05:57 PM).]

1 - 18 of 18 Posts