SR20 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where you can get a tranny with limited slip? I am going to be putting a turbo on my 98 Sentra, and would like to have limited slip. Let me know, THANKS.
Brian
aim: bgolat

Contact me on instant messanger if you want...

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
You, Mike G, you are being paged

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Yup ahh Nazareth Auto Sales in Nazareth,PA. That is where I got mine. I paid $500 for it but after I got it I recommended them to someone else and they're price mysteriously went up.. I'd seriously call every junk yard in you area. Try and find one that has a 95-97 SE-R in the yard. If you have them locate one for you and get it shiped its going to cost you an arm and a leg so just try around local.

Mike

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mike Gosselin:
Yup ahh Nazareth Auto Sales in Nazareth,PA. That is where I got mine.
Mike
</font>
Since I live about 5 minutes away from the place perhaps I should correct you. It's called NORTHERN Auto Sales, you won't find it under "Nazareth"....however it is technically in my town of Nazareth.

------------------
Jordan
'98 Sentra SE(R)
Hotshot G3 Header, Hotshot CAI, JWT s4 Cams, Timing @ 19, KYB AGXs, Eibach Sportlines, Courtesy F&R STB's, ES Mounts, MOMO Shifter, Nis-Knacks chrome projector headlights and clear corners, 205/50/ Pirelli P700Z's

15.454 @ 88mph at Englishtown, NJ - stock cams

·
_______
3,640 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Storm88000:
Since I live about 5 minutes away from the place perhaps I should correct you. It's called NORTHERN Auto Sales, you won't find it under "Nazareth"....however it is technically in my town of Nazareth.</font>
Yup that's it. I knew it started with a N

1 - 5 of 5 Posts