SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
0 Posts
HELL NO!!!
I had to go thru my "Favorites" list to get on here.
Whats up wit dat!!

·
Registered
440 Posts
yeah, i thought it was strange, usually I have about 3 pages of email, but I only had a few emails total yesterday, I wonder what is/was up. But I got to se-r.net fine so I just thought it was the list.

------------------

What the heck is that?!?
Quick, somebody give me a rock!!

·
Registered
415 Posts
I haven't been able to get onto SE-R.net for 2 days. The connection times out. They are obviously having some server difficulties.

------------------
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (5-Speed Manual)
STILLEN Hi-Flow Intake System
STILLEN Performance Exhaust System
15x7 Kosei K1 Silver Racing Wheels
195/50 ZR 15 Dunlop SP Sport 5000 Tires

·
Seeing red
2,084 Posts
I broke it.

I sent a message to the SE-R List filled with so much B.S. that Majordomo choked on it and accidently let the message through.

I talked about electric intake turbines and clear taillight lenses, and claimed that B14s are slow nailpolish cruisers for weak girly men. Then I asked what the "best first mod" was for a SE-R is, and where I could find a SR20VET for under $500. And on top of that, I posted a link to the picture of the Civic sedan with the foot-diameter exhaust tip.

All that fried the 'List server, which brought down SE-R.net, too. Any person who has tried to fix the server has come across that post in the que, and has passed out from the overwhelming BS-itude contained in the writing.

It might take a while. We might as well start from scratch.

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
JimR: LMAO!!! Damn you man!

Oh wait it's back up, nevermind

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO and crashed 93 NX2000

1 - 10 of 10 Posts