SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
SR20VET_B13
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gotta get rid of all this stuff. Parts are located near 5 mins from Manchester, CT. I can meet up within a reasonable distance, every once in a while I go to NYC. All prices are OBO.

Sunny SuperSaloon driver side corner. The mounting tab broke off. $20.

B13 axle, this came with my car, was never used. Just been sitting in the garage getting dirty. SOLD

B13 2.5" mandrel bent exhaust. Missing the axle back portion, i chopped part of it and ran it as a sidepipe on my turbo B13. $85

Altima SE sideskirts, uncut. $80

B13 OEM catback with cat and Pacesetter muffler. Needs to be welded in one spot and it's perfect. $120

B13 suspension. Fronts are KYB GR2's with Vogtland springs (3000 miles) and rears are SE-R OEM (120K miles) and rear sway bar. $100

Avenir DET mani heatshield. $20

Might find some other parts laying around. I need whatever is here gone, have no room or use for them. Also have some Primera red and clear tails, mud flaps and emblems if anyone is interested. No reasonable offers will be turned down.

·
SR20VET_B13
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BUMP! I'm also selling my tsuru headlight conversion. OEM Hella lights and grill. JDM Sunny Supersaloon corners, filler pieces and possibly 6000K HID's.

·
SR20VET_B13
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pics of the Tsurus. Hella headlights, OEM grill, filler pieces, Sunny corners, city lights with amber bulbs, lost the Sunny GT-S grill emblem on the highway, but can order a new one if price is right. Looking for offers at the moment, no shipping. I also have 6000K HID's, can include if the price is right.

·
SR20VET_B13
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. Tsurus and suspension pending. All prices are OBO. Need to clear out my garage. Also have a B13 radiator support. $60 OBO. Good condition, surface rust, no rot,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts