SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to be hooking up a performance muffler plus bigger piping for my new nx2000. I was just wondering with all the performance mufflers out there, what is the longest one we can fit underneath our cars??? Keep in mind that i want the tip to come out at the same place the bumper is. I want to keep it stock looking. Also, is oval better for our cars or will the round mufflers fit too?? thanks in advance.

------------------
1992 Nissan NX2000
White...fully loaded

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NismoNx2000:
Im going to be hooking up a performance muffler plus bigger piping for my new nx2000. I was just wondering with all the performance mufflers out there, what is the longest one we can fit underneath our cars??? Keep in mind that i want the tip to come out at the same place the bumper is. I want to keep it stock looking. Also, is oval better for our cars or will the round mufflers fit too?? thanks in advance.

</font>
You might try reading up on this page:

http://www.geocities.com/elephantpage/HKSmuffler.html

It'll have the sufficient info you need about fitting an exhaust into your NX.

·
8,148 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by NismoNx2000:

</font>
You guys kill me. I am not trying to be obnoxious or anything but if you guys (not you in particular NismoNX, but anyone in the future as well) are worried about the longest muffler that will fit just crawl under and measure your stock muffler and give or take an inch or so. That is not really that hard to do.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, so sue me, ive already done that but i just want to know by the experience of you guys on this forum what you have done personally to either make something fit or a muffler that you have used that fits perfectly....thats my intention.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts