SR20 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Technician @ Toyota
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont worry i still the b13 just getting rid of the 94 LE .

·
Technician @ Toyota
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
u do know the corolla LE is better than the S...are u seeling that or did u jsut buy that.
i just bought it, the S is a more limited edition. the LE is the same motor just different sound system and cluster ... but the white gauges and black interior are exclusive to the S model and i like the way it looks(the LE has wood trim and thats just toooo fruity for me )

·
Beware....THE BEAR!!
1,730 Posts
the S is the better choice...the interiors on the rest are plain aweful

·
Do Work!
222 Posts
probably a good car, but the one i drove was way too small for me. For a DD i say good deal.

·
Technician @ Toyota
2,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im so used to the b13 turbo and this corolla feels like crap .... its nice on the highway , the gas mileage is noice, it looks purrty, it wont detonate or breakdown like the turbo is always doing :redface:

·
Registered
169 Posts
those cars are great. toyota's rule..just like nissans. My old g/f had one of those and they are pretty comfy and decent enough to drive. I'd buy one if I needed another car.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Very good car man.

Don't take this as a hit but, my sister has the same car. She loves it to death and it has been 100000000000000% problem free. Mechanics will lose their jobs because of this damn car.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts