SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
b13ken said:
The steering wheel is awesome

lol did I show you that car when you were at my house? All I remember is giggling like a school girl...

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
That's been posted before (MANY moons ago) but not from all those views. Never saw the interior before.

I respect the owner for the work necessary for the front/rear conversions, but I'd be lying if I said I liked it.

·
Banned
1,252 Posts
its s2000 tails with r34 looks like headlights very nice body work but must weigh a ton i would say it must weigh about 3500lbs cuz i am sure it has stereo stuff

·
Slowly modding...
389 Posts

The rear does slightly resemble a WRX. The trunk line and the paint do the trick. The taillights are kind of the same shape but stretched out horizontally.

·
Premium Member
4,241 Posts
Storm88000 said:
I think it's S2000 lights?
Tails are S2k lights, fronts are R34 headlights.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I guess you have to respect the time and dollars that guy put into that. I think the headlights are a little much and that interior is pretty ridiculous.

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
Storm88000 said:
I'm not sure if I like it or not, but I guess you have to respect the time and dollars that guy put into that. I think the headlights are a little much and that interior is pretty ridiculous.

Are you sure that Classic is not yours buddy??? I am just trying to figure out why you insist on hanging out here?? :D

Here you go! http://www.sr20forum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7

·
On Vacation
3,821 Posts
That car is located here in Miami. He put that car together about 2 years ago. I remember going to Hot Import Nights and talking to him. He spent $900 for the R34 headlights.

Manny

·
Banned
543 Posts
looks like corolla tailights to me lol.all that stuff has got to be heavy

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
$900 For headlights. LMAO. Oh man what go fast parts I could buy for that. Ah well some like the Go some like the show. :rolleyes:

·
Drinking The H Juice Now
4,216 Posts
gheyness

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
props on the headlights and tailights convserion but ney on the automatic

·
Registered
24 Posts
i guess it's okay for a show car only. Would hate to see that on the road. I wonder why there are no pics of the engine bay though. Funny all the pictures the hood is closed. I wonder what he doesn't want people to see

1 - 20 of 34 Posts