SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
no..its not my daddys car
1,447 Posts
LOL I hope I see that in Minnesota this summer so I can destroy it, or at least steal it and return it to normality

·
Premium Member
11,741 Posts
I think this is officially the ugliest sentra I have ever seen. If the owner of it is on this forum..your car is ugly. That is all.

·
Registered
470 Posts
damn, i've seen that car driving around...i didn't know it was a se-r! the work on the prelude tails looks descent but what a waste!

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
That's a really cool sleeper, imagine a honduh running this guy, everyone will think it is very very slow. But It's a se-r.

After all the car is ugly.

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
damn look at his shift knob! where did it go! :eek:

·
**GIZMO**
1,510 Posts
ill trade him mine... :D

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
nissan rice wtf is that about?

·
Tired!
10,149 Posts
Rice is sleeper now a days though. LOL. I think he spent the money on the wrong part of the car. You guys see that engine bay, YUCK!

Brent

·
GT2835R
7,609 Posts
What the hell was he thinking? I wonder what goes on in a ricers mind. Looks like a honda ate a b13 and threw up, with that as a result. Surprised it doesnt have stickers, maybe havent got around to it. If that was my car I would sell it too. THATS HORRIBLE!!!

·
Coropate greed hater
4,044 Posts
Terrible, terrible, terrible...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Piss poor job of molding rear tail lights in, front bumper cover looks like it'll hit the car stopped infront of him when he stops at a light, interior "Anyone seen that movie, The fast and furious" Shift knob looks like a nipple sticking up from his console. I wonder if those floor mats will unbolt themselves when he's doing 130mph and fall to the ground throwing sparks out.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts