SR20 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i like the color, and the front needs to take some hood vents off, and itll look good
the back is just ugly

·
zoom-zoom driver
576 Posts
The back looks like an insect...LOL

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the car has a lot of bodywork done.. put some s2000 taillights a different wing, and a det.. and id love it

·
Registered
705 Posts
DaGenesis said:
the car has a lot of bodywork done.. put some s2000 taillights a different wing, and a det.. and id love it
Well, um funny thing....I have seen a pic of a 200sx with s2000 tails. It was posted on ClubSi about 8 or 9 months ago and everybody was making fun of it. It was purple had the tails, some big aluminum wing and i think the GTR body kit if i remember correctly. Oh, if i could only remember where that pic was from :)

·
Whisky Tango Foxtrot
863 Posts
DaGenesis said:
i like the color, and the front needs to take some hood vents off, and itll look good
the back is just ugly

Gotta love the Purple wing on the silver car bihind it. :rolleyes:

·
JDM style
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that pic of the 200sx w/ s2000 taillights was from importfan, but when someone photoshopped it and took out the wing it looked real good

·
Registered
29 Posts
Re: Re: look at this

:eek: Oh No! A Nissan destined for the Rice Boy Hall Of Shame!:eek:

·
Registered
63 Posts
whenever I see a car like this I just think of the possibilities.
If they would have spent their money on performance instead of looks it would be great!

·
Old
744 Posts
I just put a B13 SE-R up on the featured cars on www.sentra.net. The front has Skyline headlights too. I wasn't able to put up both pictures. Very interesting though. It's right there on the front page too.

·
Registered
301 Posts
yikes, nissan lovers say it aint so!

definately not right, dont like anything that the guy/girl did to it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts